Arabesq Noticeboard

News about the bellydance scene in Wales and the west, including events, workshops and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ arabesq.co.uk

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Andy Roberts - bellydance DJ for hire


To anyone who's enjoyed my services as a bellydance DJ - and to anyone who hasn't yet had the pleasure...

Just wanted to let you know I'm beefing up my DJ gear with an amplifier and some more powerful speakers.

It'll improve the sound in venues where the in-house PA systems aren't particularly brilliant, and in larger venues where we'd otherwise have to hire in some equipment.

Although I mainly perform around south Wales, I'm willing to consider offers of gigs further afield e.g. Bristol, Bath, mid and west Wales etc.

More info on my page at www.arabesq.co.uk/andy.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home