Arabesq Noticeboard

News about the bellydance scene in Wales and the west, including events, workshops and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ arabesq.co.uk

Monday, January 29, 2007

Thanks from Stephanie


Message from Stephanie: "A really BIG THANK-YOU to all everyone who performed so brilliantly at my New Year Hafla!! You were all fabulous - say a big thank-you to your classes too.

"If anyone has any good photos I would love to see them - could you email them to me and I will get some posted on arabesq.

"Also if any of your students would like to do a short review of the evening I will get Andy to post that up too.

"For your diaries, Steph's Summer Hafla, 13th July - 'Schools Out' - 7.15 till Midnight, Fairwater Con Club, Cardiff.

"Thanks for making it really special night - love Stephanie."

Send your photos and messages to info @ stephaniebellydance.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home