Arabesq Noticeboard

News about the bellydance scene in Wales and the west, including events, workshops and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ arabesq.co.uk

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Costumes from Safeena

Message from Safeena:

"Calling all Goddesses - just to let you know a shipment of new design professional dresses and bra & belt sets will be arriving from Egypt next month. They are all the latest designs and priced between £70-£120 for matching skirt & bra, gauntlet gloves, hair band or choker, and from £45-£65 for the professional beaded bra & belt sets . There are also skirts and tops from £16, Isis wings at just £29 plus lots of other goodies which are sure to make you feel like a true professional.

"I have an excellent reputation and am the cheapest supplier of professional dance wear within 200 miles and the quality can rarely be found elsewhere, I can provide all sizes and colours for both small and larger ladies, tall or short, and I also purchase or part-exchange well-looked after second-hand costumes.

"As a teacher and performer I am well versed in the requirements of teachers, professional dancers and students alike and can advise on all aspects of costuming. I pride myself in my excellent customer service and can assure customers that all stock is handpicked and chosen for quality - not just pre-ordered and shipped from Cairo.

"Why not invite me along with my travelling bazaar to your Hafla/Christmas party or class? I will provide a free raffle prize together with 10% of the proceeds towards your event. As an additional bonus I am also available to perform at your event.

"I will be taking the bazaar to FANTASIA in London this December, where I will aslo be teaching and performing. Please check out the JWAAD website for further details about this important event."

For details phone 07708 376887 or email safeenabellydance @ yahoo.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home