Arabesq Noticeboard

News about the bellydance scene in Wales and the west, including events, workshops and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ arabesq.co.uk

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanks from Wendy


Message from Wendy:

"I would like to thank everyone who attended my Hafla in Abergavenny on 22nd November, and made it such a success.


"To all who danced, you were superb and the entertainment was second to none. Feedback from non-dancers who came as friends have said how professional the performances were. I was thrilled that everyone enjoyed it and here's to the next one next year.

"Big thank yous to Andy for the music, my mum for helping with the food and clearing up and to all my helpers on the door and raffle etc.

"We raised a massive £234 for JustBecause Breast Cancer Chairty for women in Egypt who are less fortunate than us and cannot afford equipment or treatment.

"Thank you so much."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home