Arabesq Noticeboard

News about the bellydance scene in Wales and the west, including events, workshops and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ arabesq.co.uk

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sue Lloyd - costumes, coin belts and CDs for sale


Message from Sue: "I have a large stock of coin belts in at the moment, from £28 upwards, if any one wants one and has a specific colour / shape in mind, contact me on safeenabellydance @ yahoo.co.uk

"Also, I will be in Turkey over Easter if anyone is interested in Turkish costumes ... 4 piece starter costumes (bra, belt, panel skirt and veil) start at £80, 7 piece more professional (as above but with headdress and wrist bands) from £120 ... just give me measurements and prefered colour and I will see what I can do.

"Also, Turkish music ... Tarkan, Asena, Mostafa Sandal, Mezdeke, folkloric ... all CDs are £11.99 ... and zills £10 for a set of 4 ... lovely sound."

For details of Sue's classes, workshops and other activities, see her website at www.safeena.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home