Arabesq Noticeboard

News about the bellydance scene in Wales and the west, including events, workshops and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ arabesq.co.uk

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HipSynch Bazaar at Underwood Hafla


Message from Shirley:

"Hi all, just to let you know that the full HipSynch Bazaar will be at Kelly Marie's Christmas Hafla on Friday 11th December 2009 at Underwood Social Club, Llanmartin.

"As most of you know I design and make a huge range of dancewear suitable for wearing to your classes as well as for Haflas. I will be bringing new designs in beautiful 2 way stretch fabrics as well as accessories and belts. Clothing uncludes wrap tops, tribal pants, skirts, and gorgeous hand decorated bras.

"As well as off the rack items I will be taking orders for made to measure dancewear, so if I don't have your size, I can make to measure the items you require.

"So get writing your Christmas lists today, and visit my wonderful bazaar. If you need any more information email me at justpooka @ yahoo.co.uk

"Look forward to seeing you there - Shirley."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home