Arabesq Noticeboard

News about the bellydance scene in Wales and the west, including events, workshops and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ arabesq.co.uk

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Harem Scarem - thanks from Shirley


Message from Shirley:

"I would like to thank everyone who attended Harem Scarem 5 last week. It was a wonderful evening with some superb choreographies, not only demonstrating the outstanding skill of the dancers involved, but also their creativity in creating these superb acts, but also each group's individuality.

"I would also like to thank my wonderful elves - Wendy, Pat, Kay and Sharron - without whom the halls would not have been so fantastically decorated, Odette who did a fabulous job on the stall, our own favourite DJ Andy Roberts, Steve for filming the event for us, and Sarah and Graham, the owners of the venue.

"And.... a very big thankyou to all the dancers and tutors. It would not happen without you.

"Copies of the show will be available soon for those who missed the event and those who wish to see it again. I will be putting a photo disc together so if you have any nice clear pics I would be really pleased if you would email them to me. The photos will be distributed free with the DVD.

"I look forward to next year's show and started planning it way before this year's show. Letters will go out in the summer to all who are on my mailing list as performers. If you think I do not have your details please email me at justpooka @ yahoo.co.uk."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home