Arabesq Noticeboard

News about the bellydance scene in Wales and the west, including events, workshops and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ arabesq.co.uk

Monday, April 19, 2010

HipSynch Bazaar at the Road to Morocco Hafla


Message from Shirl:

"The full HipSynch Bazaar will be at the Road to Morocco hafla on 21st May 2010 at Rogerstone and Bassaleg Social club, Newport.

"As most of you know I design and make a huge range of custom made bellydance wear suitable for wearing to your classes as well as for Haflas.

"I will be bringing new designs in beautiful 2 way stretch fabrics as well as accessories and belts. Clothing uncludes wrap tops, tribal pants, skirts, and gorgeous hand decorated bras.

"As well as off the rack items I will be taking orders for made to measure dancewear, so if I don't have your size, I can make to measure the items you require.

"I also stock over 100 music and DVD titles for the Bellydance Superstars and Hossam Ramzy, and I have some beautiful jewellery to sell fresh from Marrakech. So come along and visit my wonderful bazaar.

"If you need any more information email me at justpooka @ yahoo.co.uk

"Tickets for the hafla are selling fast and we now have 22 top performances form tutors, soloists and groups, so don't delay, order your tickets today."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home